Translate

Monday, August 31, 2009

To market, to market...


If you click on my photos you can see them full screen and get an idea of the texture and depth of the brushstrokes and other paint work (palete knives,fingers,sticks,spoons etc.)

I listed these 2 paintings for sale in the neighborhood today. Can't keep tripping over them forever and in a 604 square foot house 44 paintings are just too,too many to deal with and I've decided that I need to get out of my own way both literally and figuratively so I can make better decisions when it comes to life, hobbies and finances, Wish Me Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    Did you get my message on this blog?
    This blog is so nice.
    Have a great day, I am off to get my tabs for Scion.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    You guys took the holiday weekend off--NO NEW pictures or blogs.
    See I keep checking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking the blog. The holiday weekend was our 35th wedding Anniversary but we're Baaack...

    ReplyDelete