Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Creeping Craft Monster


No, I don't mean that guy in the photo....It's what I call it when a few projects turn into a few more and fill so many rooms that they've finally spread to another whole building (or as much of a building as we've been able to put together so far).
These crochet potholders are a great first project for anyone that wants to learn to crochet and I'm always helping someone get started on them. Right now I'm just making a few for my own kitchen because the last batch of them wore out ( after YEARS of use).
My house is only 604 square foot so you can run out of room in here pretty fast. It felt great to send all of the painting things out to the studio and have a bit of company in the dining room for a change. It still feels a bit like having company in your sock drawer but it gets a little better all of the time and I'm looking forward to helping people with all sorts of projects soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment