Translate

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ChChChanges




With several other projects finished I've started going back and re-working a few others. I shot photos of this one each time I paused between changing different parts of it hoping to catch myself before I got carried away and having some sort of record to show me where I may have gone wrong with it and what parts should have been left alone. I also had a few more sunflowers to shake out of my system so I painted them on a small wooden box. It feels good to be painting again-Like surfacing after holding your breath under water for a really long time. I'm eager to see where this part of my journey will take me, it truly has been "A Long and Winding Road". Yes, everything still comes to me in song lyrics and old movie dialog. I find it more entertaining that way and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment