Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not so Suddenly, Last Summer


I'm looking through the pictures I took over the summer of the yard and garden and seeing what all I can do with them. As always the first thing I reach for is a paintbrush but I may also try some of the flowers in pen and ink, colored pencil or watercolors over the winter as I plan next years garden. I haven't decided whether or not I'm finished with this painting yet but I've set it aside for a while and have gone back to painting furniture and accessories. Sunny days make "work" in the studio a pleasure whether it's got walls or not, it's always lovely to me.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia
    WOW you have been busy! I love your sunflowers and your scraps making a quilt. This dark day I love to look at your colorful blog. Have A GOOD DAY.
    JANIS

    ReplyDelete