Translate

Friday, January 1, 2010

Decoratorspeak


They say that your home should say something about you or your personal style. That of course is the problem as you can see. I'm a mess and so's my house. It just looks busy and confused and coincidently so am I. Somehow I just hadn't thought of the 2 being connected until I decided to have the dining room "done". OK, I decided to THINK about it and even made a decorating attempt or two at it myself but as you can see I got a bit distracted with other things...and this photo is AFTER I hauled tons of the art & craft projects out to the studio. There are still a couple of paintings in the living room but that needs to change too. Lucky for me it's New Years and a time for resolutions. Too bad I can't decide on one but then I can always do that next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment