Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trying times

Now that I've finished this all that remains is to try it on and see how it looks before I get back to wearing it.
Lighting seems to be a factor in my photography because the actual color of the shirt is somewhere in between that shown in these pictures.
No real art projects planned for the rest of the day, just some basic things like mending and cleaning.
The weather has gone quite hot and muggy so I may treat myself to the new iris that just opened in the back yard and get back to  the watercolor I started a while back. It sounds like a lot more fun than the housework I  "should" be doing. I guess you'll just have to wait and see what turns up in the next post, I know I haven't decided yet so it will be a surprise for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment