Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Forest Lake Acrylic Painting

I've done this little section of the lake in oils, watercolor and colored pencil so of course I needed to try it in acrylics as well. The gals in the painting group I go to suggested I stop here as I was beginning to worry about overworking things. This one is 11 x 14 inches and will be going to the sale at the Senior Center in October. I may start another smaller (8 x 10") and "play" with the idea a bit more. It will be fun showing some of the small paintings at that sale, even more fun to sell a few so that I can move on to other projects. Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it sounds like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform
    available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what
    you are using on your blog?

    Also visit my web page :: industrial painting

    ReplyDelete