Translate

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Return of the Bag lady

In the days I've been away from the blog I've been combining some more great fabric from my sister Christine with a few things around here into a tote bag large enough to transport paintings or quilts in style. I haven't quite finished it but will post the pictures as soon as I do. I'm also putting the last row on a crochet coverlet thanks to yarn from my friend Karen. Thanks everyone!!! The "lap robe" will be donated to either the Veteran's Home or a shelter in the next few days. I'll enclose a picture of that as well. I'm still waiting on better weather to do some easel painting outdoors but there are plenty of other things to keep me busy until then. If you don't create anything else, make some fun moments for yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment