Translate

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sundays at the Lake



Well, I guess I'm back where I started with this one. I'm trying to decide if I've ruined the sky or not but I'm pleased with the added dimension on the rocks and think raising the distant shoreline will be an improvement as soon as I put the trees back in. There's still a long way to go with this one so you can follow the work, make suggestions and help me decide when it's finished. Who knows, one of you may even buy it someday so speak up and have a say in how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I love where you're at with your painting! you were wrong when you you thought you were back where you started. Take a second look! your rocks look amazing. Your sky shimmers and the land in the background looks so real!!!!!!!In my opinion you're not finished. But through your journey so far, you've brought back some interesting results you picked up along the way!!
    You are a true artist my dear!!

    ReplyDelete