Translate

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sharing the Sky

I spent a few hours today doing this little 8 x 10 inch landscape and showing a couple of gals the way I do it as they worked on projects of their own. I haven't decided whether I'm really finished with this or not but will post any changes that I make.
It's still moving day around here as I continue to convert the dining room to studio space until we can finish the other space (the old garage). All of my art supplies have been going back and forth in a couple of big storage bins so it feels good to unpack and settle into some of the cabinets and shelves in here so that it's easier to work during the week.
The best part of the day was when my Christmas present arrived. Doug bought me a great table easel like the one I'd been borrowing all of these months and we discovered that it had been delivered to the wrong house when a woman from the neighborhood said they'd been gone for the holidays and found it when they got back. It was sure nice of her to bring it over so I feel like everyone has been good to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment