Translate

Monday, March 14, 2011

As you can see here, even on a bright and sunny day the wall color in the "winter studio" (OK, it's the dining room...or it would be if only...) makes it much too dark to photograph or film art or craft projects in here.
The plants were enjoying the sun and the light hit a couple of the paintings I've been working on pretty nicely but I still didn't feel like I could really work in here.

I began painting out the brown on the walls but can't quite decide whether or not to go over those vines I'd painted over the doorway. What do you think?
Yes, I've got things over all the doorways. I haven't decided what to do about this shelf but I included this shot so you can see how much difference it makes already as we begin to re-do the walls. Now all I've got to decide is whether or not I want this room the same color as the living room. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment