Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The design process

The amazing thing about designing products with my paintings and drawings on them is that I find myself looking at my work differently. Less about painting a picture or telling a story and more as an overall pattern. I'm even considering shooting pictures of the painted finish on my bathroom walls!

It's just been so much fun that I haven't been able to stop long enough to post here. The possibilities seem endless and just too much fun right now to see what I've got and what I can do with it next.

I'm ready to go back to doing some painting too...as soon as I can figure out how to get back into the room. The painting on the right is almost as big as I am and there are a number of pieces in progress between here and there. It's amazing what you can fit into an 11 foot room!

No comments:

Post a Comment