Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

A fresh coat of paint

Well, as you can see I'm still pretty undecided about the walls in here except for the fact that the brown had to go. I've been priming over bits of it for some time but am unsure what color I really want the room to be so I tried a bit of the living room color over the cabinet and still haven't made up my mind whether the vines will stay or go.
The biggest problem when living in a small space is that there is no where to put anything to get it out of the way so most of the time I simply end up reaching around furniture and painting the bits that show.
At this point I'm sure you're wondering how much longer it will take and you're not alone, I'm beginning to wonder too.
As you read in a recent post I sometimes use both hands or switch back and forth between them.
I've found this especially useful in attemping to reach difficult areas with my brush.
Tomorrow is my watercolor day so I'm looking forward to a lot more color and easier surfaces to work with. It will be a nice break from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment