Translate

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another approach to decision making

I'd paint a while and then scan this again  to help me decide whether it was improving or not and then when it got to this point I paused and took it to Zazzle to try it out on a couple of greeting cards to see how it looks that way. The pale yellow background really helps to set off lettering for anything I want it to say so at least for now it's working for me.
I feel like progress is being made and I FINALLY finished scanning in the last of all my drawings a few minutes ago so I can clear off my worktable and move on to the next project.
The nice thing about doing things this way is that YOU decide when you like a piece. I check the blog for comments every day . When paintings sell on eBay or Etsy it's a pretty good indication that someone liked them and when people buy the images on thing at Zazzle it shows that they like them enough to have or share them so the over used phrase "it's all good" comes to mind. I guess the fact that we're all sick of hearing it doesn't change the fact that sometimes it's just true.

No comments:

Post a Comment