Translate

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Recycle Your Art...it's black, white and green!




I've been trying to come up with a nice black and white pattern for some items I've been designing at http://www.zazzle.com/irisart  I'd done items with individual Iris drawings but I wanted a more abstract all over pattern so I printed copies of a lot of my old drawings to cut up and work with to create something new. After I'd cut and pieced a lot of it in a way that appealed to me I went back with a pen and did some drawing in between the images to tie it all together. So Far I'm quite pleased with the results and really enjoyed the work so yank out all your old sketchbooks and have some fun. You may be surprised at the evolution of some of your ideas which should lead to even more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment