Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2011

In and Out of the Front Yard



As I've mentioned on many occasions I have a very tiny house so whenever the sun comes out, I do too. I do a lot of painting in the yard...probably a lot more than I should because the weeds are taking over!

When it rains you'll find me indoors doing some more sewing and even a bit of housework from time to time. One of the gals at the senior center gave me a bunch of fabric and I made 13 tote bags, gave away a dozen and have started on another batch. What I decide to make depends on the sizes of the pieces of fabric I get, The width of a lot of these was just perfect for bags so I went with it.

There's still a lot of work to do on that tree painting so I'll post progress on it as I go along. You won't see much of the blue and yellow bags because  I'll just keep putting them together until I hit the end of the strips of fabric so they'll be more or less the same unless I run out of that dark blue webbing for the handles...unless of course you'd like to see a picture of them in a pile to see how many I made this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment