These strips of fabric were some that Carol brought in. The yellow was a bit wider and the blue was a bit longer but I figured they'd more or less make bags so I folded them in quarters, cut and trimmed them and used a bit of dark blue webbing I had on hand for handles. I thought I'd vary things a bit by making 2 of them tall and 2 of them wide and as you can see I'm really enjoying using one as a purse these days which of course reminds me that I need to learn to install zippers, somehow in the decades that I've been sewing I've just never gotten around to it. Anyway, the project didn't take long and we ended up with 3 bags with yellow linings and one with the blue. All in great and handy sizes I think folks will really enjoy.