Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting things sorted out and organized



I "found" all of these small wooden items in a Rubbermaid bin I'd forgotten in the basement. These will be put on that shelf that runs around the top of the dining room in case anyone that comes to paint would like to do anything with them. This  excites me because having an empty bin will allow me to pack up some of the items that I had been trying to sell on eBay and that will free up 2 shelves of cabinet space that I can use for things I'm doing right now. Most of the organizing shows will tell you to go out and buy a lot of containers, I'll tell you how to make the best use of the ones you have.



This wall makes terrific use of vertical space with storage shelves up to the ceiling.



Don't forget the tops of your cabinets. They're a great place to store things that you don't use often.



Always my painting and drawing comes back to my garden. Around the world weather has made it quite a challenge to grow anything so this dwarf orange tree in my dining room is my back up plan and makes me so happy when it blossoms. I'm along way from actually getting any oranges off of it but it keeps hope alive and helps me dream of better days ahead. What could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment