Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Horizontal Space

With my rocking chair out of the way I finally had room for the worktable where the Knitting Machine will "live" through the winter but as with any free space a number of other projects have come and gone across it first but as you can see I'll be installing the machine today as soon as I can find the clamps.
While we're waiting for that would you like to step back in time and see a few other pictures of this corner?
Back in April I had dragged the dining room table in here because the living room has the best  light and the most windows of any room in the house. In this picture I'd just received a lot of my merchandise from http://www.Zazzle.com/julia_art* and was using some of the cards to answer my mail.

Of course I also had to do a bit of painting in here before the  round table headed back to the dining room.
As you can see this has been a very busy room. No wonder it felt good to bring the old rocker in here for a few months and relax. I think I'll miss it...if I ever get time to...

No comments:

Post a Comment