Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scrap Project for bits of card stock and watercolors

My card stock is limited to scraps of assorted sizes and I thought it would be fun to mix them with the results of the salt experiments a few posts back to see what I could come up with.

There was also a floral painting in that little watercolor book that  I thought should "come out and play" too. I trimmed it with part of the watercolor I used on the other card and used bits off the top and bottom of the floral on the second card too. As they say in the movies "I love it when a plan comes together".

Here's that second card and below is a photo of both cards along with a few other things I'm working on.

What do you think so far? Yes, I mounted the paper bits on those watercolor note cards that I'm so fond of using. There's so much you can do with them that I order them in 100 at a time...several times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment