Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2011

So Many Projects, So Little Time

I'm still working on that painting and Christmas card design but as you can see behind it a friend brought flowers yesterday and I need to get to drawing and painting them while they last so I'll have to take a brief break from Christmas.

Perhaps walking away from this right now is a good thing because I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with just the right background as well as a technique for painting the crochet and knit items both in and on the stocking.

Here's a long shot of the mess I've got going on in here today where I'm also embroidering some flowers over the stains on a pair of pants for another friend.

A neighbor dropped these off  this morning for me to paint so I guess I'd better get set up and started on these. I haven't really done anything this morning besides this blog and already my day feels busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment