Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A penny short of a banana

The title sound a bit like a joke, doesn't it? We had to laugh at the sound of it but the truth was that we had 23 cents left and were beginning to worry how we'd eat for the rest of month. It's the situation people find themselves in around the world these days.
We were lucky, just then 20.00 came in for some of the work we'd done and you'd be surprised how many groceries you can get for that if you're careful.
Well fed and rested life looks a lot better, I'm hoping life improves for the rest of you too.
In the meantime I keep doing my best at the things I know, as we all do. The great thing about art and craft projects is that they're a great way to keep your mind off your troubles and create things we can use. It was fun taking that bag of knit and crochet things to my family today. I hope you're doing things that make you happy too.
We tried to make a crochet video today but didn't quite get it to work out but we'll keep at it and see what we can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment