Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Progress Report

 I continue to work on those Dala horse ornaments in between other projects.
 I made this hat to use up some odd bits of yarns. I actually got about half of it done while waiting in line at one of the local food programs this morning. It made the time pass quickly and gave a few of us something to talk about besides the state of the economy or hard times. I finished a pot holder too but forgot to get a picture of that for you.
 I've actually gotten more done on these red horses but haven't shot pictures of that too.
I knit these slippers on the knitting machine tonight. My holiday gift to the family is to make sure they have something warm so I'm packing a big bag of things to take along when we get together for Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment