Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Projects for a Short Attention Span

I finished this hat but that's easy, there are only 10 or 15 rows of Double Crochet
depending on the type of yarn you're using and the size of the hook. There are a lot of patterns like this out there. (I'm not posting one because I'm not sure who wrote the one I've been using and I'd want to be sure I had permission before I did)

My brother says that watching me move between projects is like watching the ball in a pin ball machine. He's got a point there but it's not necessarily a bad thing. Work continues on the watercolors I started last week, that dot acrylic painting and the Dala Horse ornaments. The beauty of those projects is that you can walk away at any point without having a lot of clean up or things to put away.

I'm taking some time today to make some more repairs on one of the back buildings but I'm looking forward to coming in from the cold and picking up a project or too.

I'm wishing you a busy, happy and creative day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment