Translate

Friday, December 2, 2011

Exit the Knitting Machine, bring on the Holidays

 Don't worry, it's just been packed away a while so that I can focus on other things. It was impossible for company to stop by with that much equipment filling up the room and I was getting a bit lonesome.
 It was nice to have everything out long enough to get it all sorted out again. I sold a few pattern books I didn't need anymore so it helped with my plan for organizing and downsizing around here as well.
 Doesn't this look a bit better? We made some hot, spiced cider and settled in for some holiday movies. Yes, that sofa has seen better days but then again so have we...OK, you can stop laughing now...
Yes, I made the afghan. I'll be drawing and painting the flowers soon. You'll be seeing the new work as soon as I finish each piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment