Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Going to extremes

After spending the last couple of weeks working with dark or difficult yarns I jumped at the chance for a change of pace. As the old saying goes "be careful what you ask for, you just may get it"
A woman dropped by crochet group asking about a scarf for a little girl, while I asked what size it needed to be one of the other women went into the supply closet and came out with the brightest, deepest pink yarn you can imagine.
I've gone from working with yarns I could barely see  to working with one that practically glows in the dark.
I need to put a lot more thought into my impulse control and making better choices, in the meantime there was so much of that yarn that I'm on to a second scarf that will be donated to a program for families...and probably another pink, pink scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment