Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Mac and Cheese Price Challenge Following Crochet Group

Well, there are a few projects underway but I haven't finished anything yet. In addition to the potholder and hat I've got going here I crocheted the first half of a white hat for a friend. The dark hat you see here will probably be finished by the end of the night depending on whether or not there's anything I want to watch on TV. I may take as look at Chuck or Grimm, it depends on what sort of a mood I'm in.
Shopping was interesting today. I was looking for a box of mac and cheese and found the prices ranging from thirty seven cents to well over $1.00. I purchased one at 37 cents, one at 50 cents and one of the expensive ones so we'll be running a bit of a taste test this week to see just how much difference there is between them. Isn't it funny how widely prices vary on such a basic item?

No comments:

Post a Comment