Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

clean up and damage control

It's surprising how messy the house can get when I'm caught up in other projects so I'm taking a day to get things caught up a bit. I really enjoyed how that dot painting looked on the valentines day merchandise I designed in my Zazzle store so I'll be finishing off the edges of that so I can get it hung up and out of the way. That will make 16 paintings currently hanging in the living room so I'll be listing some of them for sale in by eBay store  hoping to gain some wall space and some money for bills and art supplies. I'm looking forward to changing from conventional watercolors to liquid ones or acrylic inks so that will be the significant investment I'm hoping to fund with the paintings I'm trying to sell. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment