Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafts to go and back again

I had places to be this afternoon so I grabbed one of those patchwork cats and a bit more embroidery floss to finish off the edges in between things. I got quite a bit of it done too but now that I'm back home I got one of the place mats made as I did a load of laundry.
HISTORY in fabric: One of the things that's most amusing about this project is that my Mom gave me this fabric which was left from a bunk bed play tent made for some of her grand kids. I can't tell you exactly how many years ago that was but one of the boys got married last year.
I haven't gotten any pictures taken of it yet but I'll be posting them soon. Meanwhile I'm headed back to the cutting table to see how many more I can make. It also occurred to me that there may be enough to cover the cushions for my wicker chairs to match.
Here it is! I kind of like it, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment