Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project Updates

We're back to work carving and sanding wooden horses to paint. A friend is looking for some information for me on more traditional ways to paint Dala horses. It will be interesting to see how that influences me when I get ready to paint them.

I painted the edges of that dot painting so that it could be hung in the living room and be up out of the way around here.

I'm continuing to design products with my drawings and paintings on them and yes, I've even gone back to cleaning and organizing the house.

I'm considering doing portraits in colored pencil to see how that goes for me. Perhaps changing media and techniques will help change my perspective on the whole process.

Having that page on my lace vest turn up after all these years has made me consider dusting off my sewing machine and starting a few fabric projects.

As always "my hobbies have hobbies"

No comments:

Post a Comment