Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Painting Road Trip

Well, I guess that title sounds a lot better than this post is today. I never really go anywhere so the most excitement I get is packing up my supplies and going over to the "Painting Pals" group at the senior center. It's nice to have lunch with the gals and see the projects that everyone is working on. My plan for today's session is to come up with some square designs that I can put on throw pillows in my Zazzle store. There are so many people that live in places where they can't hang art on the walls, I think that pillows are a great solution-don't you? What could be better than art that can make you comfortable and happy?
I enjoyed painting this watercolor and I imagine that you'll find it hard to believe that it took me 3 whole hours to do it but now the real fun begins as I put it into my design program and see how it looks on different colored backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment