Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Staying busy with the bag lady

 I started the morning by loosening up with watercolors. Even on the days you don't end up with a piece that you want to keep it helps just to "play" with colors and try out various brushes, techniques and strokes.
 Lots of other projects going on at home and it's hard to believe that somewhere under all of this there is a living room.
 Yes, I'm painting, sewing, crocheting and quilting in here-no wonder the place is a mess!
 As soon as I run up the pieces for a few more tote bags I'll get back to work on that portrait.
 I'll just stick the sewing machine under the table for a while.
This helps clear out another bin and the bags always come in handy for something. The great thing about making bags is that even if they don't sell they make good gifts, storage and they help sort other projects out.

No comments:

Post a Comment