Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Improving weather

The daytime temperatures have been in the 60's and 70's the birds are singing and we've been able to open a few windows on the house so I've been distracted from the art (except for a while this afternoon when I cut up a garden catalog to decorate my mail with).
I've started cleaning up the garden and doing a bit of transplanting. It might be a bit early for that but there are so many plants here that I can gamble on loosing a few to get a jump on the season.
It's hard to tell but it looks like at least one of the birdhouses in the front yard is occupied already. It's fun to see them skip around between the houses, feeders and birdbaths.
I have yet to catch any of this with my camera but I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment