Translate

Saturday, March 3, 2012

That time of year in the garden

There isn't much to do with the garden this time of year except to keep looking at the garden catalogs as they come and start planning for the season ahead.
The carrot and radish seeds I buy produce a rainbow of colors in just these 2 veggies and are as satisfying to look at as they are to eat. There isn't much of a budget to work with so I'm depending on the seed I saved from last years wildflowers to brighten up the yard a bit until I can afford to buy something really nice and as always I'll be moving some of the perennials around.
I need to plant something lovely to paint this year...I'm just not sure what. I've spent a lot of time on sunflowers and lilies the last few years so it's probably time to start something new.
I'd sure like to hear from some of you about what you'd like to see me paint next.

No comments:

Post a Comment