Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2012

3 great tips choosing lawn or patio furniture



1. Never buy anything your grandma couldn't move. You'll be old someday too.
We move our furniture a lot between various areas of the yard and out to the campfire ring so it pays to make it easy on ourselves.

2. Never buy chairs that can't be sat on without a cushion. It gives you more options. I know a lot of people that have furniture outdoors but seldom use it because they have to run back and forth for cushions. You can add cushions to the stuff I've got but you don't NEED them so they get a lot more use and everyone is happier for it.

3. Think about the finish and choose something that can be retouched or repainted easily. You're making an investment that you'll be living with for many years. The table in my photo is older than a lot of people I know and I still love it.(so far it's been white,yellow, camouflage, lavender,green and blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment