Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

Flowers to die for

In another year of tough times and tight finances I found myself going to a dollar store for the silk flowers to do the cemetery arrangements this year. I hate to skimp on flowers and mean no disrespect to the deceased but this is the best I can manage this year. It will be interesting to see how this project works out.
 I wasn't sure how many flowers it would take to fill those big planters so we took them along so that we could start them in the parking lot and keep running into the store until it looked like we'd have enough to fill BOTH planters.
 Believe it or not it took over 3 dozen bunches of flowers. Even using the cheapest flowers I could find they still ran 40.00 dollars.
When I actually get everything arranged and have finished with them I'll have more pictures to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment