Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Free Garden Decor

 It made me feel really special to feel like the sun was shining just for me this morning. It was great in a lot of ways.
 The family rose from my husbands grandparents farm, his parents farm and everywhere my hubby has lived since. It makes me happy to know that 3 generations have enjoyed it already and we keep sharing it.
 So far it looks like I've only got one Iris this color so I guess I'd better grab my paints and catch it fast.
 I still need to plant the bottom tier of this but I love the way it looks so far and it was all free. I rounded up the hosta and the violets from around the yard and rescued the planter from the dump.
 That fern is making a great comeback since I moved it.
An old poinsettia surrounded by pots of chives and lettuce sitting on the chair one of the neighbors gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment