Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Save money on your garden and landscaping

 This is my main work area out here and as you can see I'm still on a treasure hunt walking around the yard to see what I can fill the planters with this year to add a bit of color to the garden.
 There are a couple varieties of hosta,ferns and lily of the valley here in the back corner of the yard that could use a bit of attention and that might be better appreciated in other locations. The neighbors on all sides have dogs so we never come back here anyway.

 I'll put a few of these lily of the valley in a vase to draw and paint so that they don't go to waste.

As you can see, it's gotten to be quite a mess over the years. I got a lot of small pots so that I can share them with anyone who's interested and that will motivate me to neaten things up a bit around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment