Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The hot weather continues

With temps around 100 there isn't much of the day that's cool enough for working in the garden. My current plan is getting up early and getting as much weeding and watering done as I can in the cool of the day.
I worry about everyone that has to be out in the weather or doesn't have easy access to water. I have a rain barrel and that helps but what about the places that aren't getting rain?
I'm hoping there's more research on safely transporting water from flooded areas, cleaning and treating it so that it can help the areas that need it.
Most problems in the world seem to come down to people or things that just happen to be in the wrong place.
I spend each day moving things around and sorting things out. Most people do, they just don't think about it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment