Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Warm and Breezy

It's warm and breezy today. We went out in the yard for coffee and I trimmed the blooms off my hosta. (Those beds are full enough that I really don't need the plants expending a lot of energy in flowers or setting seed)

In the house I'm reorganizing the studio space as I decide which project to start on next.

I spent last night printing photos to capture my whole garden along with the paintings and drawings that came from it. There's not much need for it now but I think we'll really enjoy seeing it when winter sets in.

As long as I had photos  out it seemed to be a good idea to sort out some of the old pictures and recycle one of the albums for the garden project. Considering the price of printer ink and photo paper any savings were welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment