Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Progress Report

I'm having a lot of fun with that drawing I was working on yesterday and have had it put on everything from t-shirts to phone covers in my Zazzle store-even tried a bright background on it when using it on a pillow.

Today I picked a few tiny carrots and got ready to put down the garden for the season.

I'm still painting the last few horses to complete that set of ornaments I've designed and been making since February.

It's brisk outside and a hot cup of tea was more than welcome when I came back in.

Still, I want to paint...really paint. Get everything out of my way and let it fly. It's amazing how good that can make you feel.

As I dive back into my projects, I wish you luck with yours- keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment