Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Computer challenged

I found a great picture of one of my oil paintings from the 1980's that I wanted to share but I'm not quite sure where it went when I tried to upload it so I may just go back to sorting things out around here and do a bit of cleaning to get away from the computer a while.
Yesterday I was in love with the computer because I was redesigning some of my Christmas cards on Zazzle and finding ways of combining up to 5 images on the front of some of them.
Oh well cleaning off the dining room table has made enough space for me to get back to drawing and painting and I've got to say that I'm more interested in that than my old work.
As I was putting things away I went out to the studio space we started to build in the garage (before we ran out of money) There's so much I'd like to do here, with enough time and money this place could be amazing but as usual it's time to stop dreaming and get back to work.
I hope to have interesting pictures to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment