Translate

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Solving a problem and making people happy

Here's an update on that recent upcycle/recycle idea I had for a broken Christmas garland:

After I'd gathered all the materials together based on that catalog photo it occurred to me that each of the finished ornaments would have a hole in the bottom of it.

 For some people that would have been a problem but made them perfect for a friend of mine that had been making beaded Christmas tree and angel earrings.

 It will allow her to give ornaments to everyone in the family that doesn't wear earrings.

Now they'll all have a keepsake made by their Mom, Grandma or Great Grandma and I make a bit more progress sorting things out around here and finding useful things to do with them.

Here's the beginning picture again:

I'll ask her to shoot some photos of the finished products and let you know how many ornaments she was able to make from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment