Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Moving along

I was tempted to put those blue and white paintings up in the dining room but realized that I couldn't afford frames anyway  so I'll be listing those for sale on etsy and moving on to other projects.

My practice quilt piece from yesterday will be the protective packing when I send more quilter's dala  horses to Karen.

I'll finish hemming that tablecloth which I'm pleased to report laundered well and didn't even unravel.

We're carving and sanding more wooden horses.

I still can't get "into" a new painting but I keep trying and when I get frustrated with that I go back to completing or revising some of the old ones.

As usual there are a lot of other things going on around here but I'm less interested in them right now than I am in making some breakfast and grabbing another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment