Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

A bit more organized at the worktable

Since I started yesterday I finished a hat and a new dala horse so it's cleared a few things off the table. of course I'm carving and painting more horses there now so that may or may not be considered progress. I seldom clear space at the table without starting another project on it.

It's a bright sunny day so I'm going to get back to working on that sunflower painting while there's bright, clear, natural light to work with.


This is my starting point today. The biggest issues will be resolving the background and adding the pattern to the vase. Those of you that are regular readers here will not be surprised that it will be something in blue and white. There are some swedish inspired ideas that i'd like to try this time just to see how they'd work out and maybe to combine them with the folk art of other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment