Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sales, marketing and life in the studio

I doing a lot of cleaning and re-arranging in the studio to make enough room to work on some larger canvases. The projects I'd been working on to sell don't pay enough to help much so I'm going to grab my paints and slide away into something fun until I feel up to tackling the sales and marketing problems again.
While resting up between the other work I'm still crocheting that scarf for the homeless. There's enough of that yarn left to make one more after I finish the one I'm working on so soon that stuff will be out of my way here too.
There isn't room in the house for the big easel so it's either out in the garage or frozen to the ground somewhere out in the garden from the last painting. I'll hunt that down later...or wait until spring. It will depend on what sort of a mood I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment