Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Easily Distracted

I'm not sure where that painting is going but it's been interesting. I'm tempted to pick another set of colors and go back at it but I'm a bit too worn out to consider it tonight.

I crocheted a few more rows on a scarf today and stared at the worktable wondering what to dive into next and wondered how to break the cycle that always leaves me sitting in the middle of a mess.

As much as I hate to admit it I've been trying to get things cleaned out, organized and fixed up since 1985 but I always find something interesting to work on and then off I go.

Stuff goes out, stuff comes in and I never get ahead. The big question becomes "if I'm tired of the cycle, how do I stop it...and do I want to bad enough to make it happen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment