Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Indoor citrus trees


This is my 3rd year with this orange tree and though it hasn't been a great success it doesn't look too bad. It lives in my dining room most of the year.


The lemon is a different story. We bought it last summer and it actually had a lemon on it so we had great hopes for it. Apparently putting it in the living room was a mistake. All but 2 of the leaves have dropped off and they are a bit odd looking so I suspect either an insect or disease problem and will be doing some research on the internet to see if I can figure it out.


 I hope my little friend survives long enough for help to get here. The lemon it did have last summer
was lost to the squirrels. It was out in the yard for some good sunshine and bees to make it happy when the squirrel chewed off the branch it was on and then decided it didn't want it. We were sad because it was getting ripe and we had plans to slice it for tea. Somehow we just didn't want it after the animals had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment