Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

It began to rain

We're having freezing rain today. Between the snow and the idea of all that wet and cold I was feeling a bit sad so I heated a bit of apple juice with a couple of cinnamon sticks to warm and cheer us. Besides liking the way it tastes it makes the house smell great too.

I haven't gotten around to making lunch yet so I'll take a break to do that and then head back to the studio. As I do that my husband is sanding some more wooden Dala Horses for me to paint.

Since I sat down to write this post snowflakes began to mix with the rain, it must be getting colder because it's somewhere between rain and snow now which makes me glad that I'm not planning on going anywhere today.




I was a bit disappointed that the snowflakes didn't show up in the pictures, I've just got an old and very basic camera so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 comment: