Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

project updates


Sharing the table yesterday was helpful. After we did as much as we could with the computer repairs there was enough of the table clear to have dinner before getting back to other projects.

This morning we're sorting keys and trying to find one that's "gone missing" It's funny how you loose track of things that you don't use often so we thought we'd take advantage of the extra space to get organized. As much as I hate to admit it some of these go back to the 1970's which was 3 houses ago so many of these that don't belong to anything will become art supplies and part of other projects too.

As you can see I've got a number of wooden horses in various stages of carving and sanding. There are an assortment of paints out but I'll be putting away the ones that don't get used for this project.

There are papers to sort and bills to pay and some days I just don't know what to do first. The bills are
are the most important but there won't be any money for them until next week so I might as well get back to my painting or the horses.

I did have a couple of borrowed books from a friend on tracing your Swedish ancestry but realized while looking through them that I haven't got enough information to pursue that anyway so those are packed up and ready to return.

When it comes to painting I haven't decided whether to let loose and start something new or get back to one of the canvases in progress around here...of course I've given away all but one of those big tote bags that I had made so I'm tempted to finish the one I'd been embroidering so that I can use it for one of my other projects.(The bag I have now is full of the projects that go back and forth to crochet group.) Yes, it's a toss up today between painting, sewing or woodworking. Come back later to find out which one got my attention first.

No comments:

Post a Comment